Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

20% off VIB event

I heard there is 20% off VIB event going on...I am a VIB but I havent gotten any email/notification about it. 

Also I almost missed the FnF sale due to not being notified by sephora! And I ordered a sephora members card  AGES ago as I became a sephora member online and haven't gotten it either! Smiley Sad

The Friends and Family sale wasn't publicized with an ema...

The Friends and Family sale wasn't publicized with an email, so you didn't actually miss any notice there. There was lots of conversation about it here on BeautyTalk and the link was posted on one of the boards, so I would guess most people on here got access that way. I haven't gotten any VIB 20% off sale email either, but my emails are often later than other peoples. I usually read about sales and VIB events on BeautyTalk a day or so before I get my email. If you are routinely missing VIB emails, give a call to Customer Service so they can check on your account (1-877-737-4672) and fix anything that isn't right. Otherwise, I guess we'll just have to see what pops up in our mailboxes!

Hope this helps!

Thank you prettyinpa that is correct! :)   Hi Bibi01,  if...

Thank you prettyinpa that is correct! Smiley Happy

Hi Bibi01,  if you are a VIB you will receive your notification for the VIB event soon. Smiley Happy

Again, the Friends and Family sale was not sent out to our clients as it is primarily a promotion given to our Sephora employees who then pass the discount around. None of our VIB or Beauty Insider clients were sent an email notification.   You will need to pick up a Beauty Insider membership card in store if you would like one. We do not send them out to clients as they are only available in store. Keep in mind that you do not need to have a membership card to receive your points and can always give a cast member your e-mail where they can look up your account. 

Please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA if you have any other questions or concerns! Smiley Happy

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Will the VIB event be available for Canadians? In store o...

Will the VIB event be available for Canadians? In store or online.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors