Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

$20 off $50 nowhere to be found....

Will sephora be sending the $20 off $50 to our email? Because I have not been recieving anything in my mail for the last few months. Can someone fix the mail subscription for me?!?!

Highlighted

Re: $20 off $50 nowhere to be found....

I haven't gotten anything yet either. :-( If I don't get anything in the next couple of days I'm calling CS to beg ask them for the gift card.

I didn't get a card last year they sent an email.

Nothing for me, either. I get Sephora emails, so I'll be really bummed if I don't get a coupon.

Nothing in FL yet either... I'm crossing my fingers that it's in the mail today.

The email comes on the 4th! Smiley Very Happy

i havent gotten anything either

same i haven't received actual mail from Sephora since like 2009, wheres my coupon, I'm gonna cry !!!!

So i just checked my email from last year, and I got an email with the gift card info on 11/29, and the event started on 11/29 last year. I didn't get my physical copy in the mail until days after the event had started.

I don' think there is any need to worry - I've been an avid sephora shopper since 2008 and I've NEVER missed this event. I know several of my coworkers who don't even pay that much attention to sephora have always gotten this promotion. And in the event that there really is an email glitch, i'm sure you can call them and get the info you need.  

Nice sleuthing! I feel like I can rest now, knowing I can probably expect an email in a couple of days if I don't get the physical card in the mail, lol.

i hope you got yours by mail or email! Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats