Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

2-Day Flash Shipping FAILURE

I am a longtime VIB who PAYS for 2-Day Flash Shipping. When I placed an order early on Wednesday 11/15/17 -- BEFORE checking out & paying -- there was a message at the top of the screen in red stating that there was NO DELAY for 2-Day Flash orders. (Printed out and screenshots taken.) That was clearly FALSE information provided to VIBs by Sephora just to get us to place an order. My order shipped a day late. This order was also somehow fulfilled in SALT LAKE CITY,  UTAH even though it was being shipped to the Southeastern US. Sephora's SLC DC shipped my 2-Day Flash order via UPS GROUND which takes 4-5 Business Days to ship cross country! So IF my 2-Day Flash order ever arrives -- it will have taken a WEEK in shipment! Why is 2-DAY FLASH NOT being honored by Sephora? Both the Mississippi DC & the Northeastern DC which uses LaserShip out of NJ are closer to my home -- so why was this shipped from UTAH? This is TERRIBLE customer service by Sephora that has been in a rapid decline throughput 2017. What  is being done about this? How does Sephora plan to COMPENSATE their VIBs & other 2-Day Flash customers to keep their business? Loyalty is a two-day way street! Please advise ASAP -- as the customer service emails I sent go UNANSWERED.

Re: 2-Day Flash Shipping FAILURE

I'm having the same issue as well... My order shipped on the 18th and according to my tracking number, my order won't arrive until the 27th! Very annoyed 😞

I just posted a note to customer service. My order from t...

I just posted a note to customer service. My order from the 14th still hasn't even shipped!

Same here. Per the website, when I placed my order, I exp...

Same here. Per the website, when I placed my order, I expected a 1 day delay. It took 2 days to process my order and my package is also coming from Utah. So according to my tracking, my package has another 6 days before delivery. My packages, in general, do not get here any quicker since I've paid for flash shipping. I'll save my money next year. It's a bit of a joke, really.

Yep, they did the exact same thing to me as well. On one hand I'm glad I'm not alone, but on the other hand it's super irritating. Get it together, Sephora!

This just happened to me as well. My item shipped yesterday, was supposed to have Flash 2-Day, but instead got UPS Ground. It’s always a good feeling to know that you pay/paid $10 for UPS Ground shipping........... 

Hi All, 

If you still need assistance with this, please send me or any other moderators a private message or contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA. Thank you. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
testing