Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Did an email change?

Did anyone else have an email change? Maybe it's a glitch? Just seeing if it was just me. 

Re: 15% off Coupon Changed in Email

This is my response to Lauries private message to me - I appreciate your looking into this but the "spend $50, get 15%" is absolutely not the offer that was sent in the email. It was a coupon code for 15% off without the condition of any spend. The email should be resent to all rouge members with the code - an error was made, Sephora needs to acknowledge and accept that it was made and honor it. 

Plus, here is my response from them:

"Clients who qualified for the 15% off promotion can expect to receive the email with the code tomorrow. I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox and junk folders for an email tomorrow"

I mean..I cannot trust their words since the code was taken away from the original email already. They were not providing code through PM as well when I asked so I guess I need to wait.

Exactly the same happened to me. I was in a store yesterday and remembered the email and showed it to them and asked if I could use it early. They said no. So I decided to buy online later with the 15% off. I placed every thing in my basket tonight, in advance and went to find the code. I have scoured all the emails, checked, trash and junk can’t find it.

RE: Re: 15% off Coupon Changed in Email

I can’t find my email at all and I remember getting it! I sent customer service an email asking for my code.

Hi @Anna345 and @Helenish,

I am sorry for the inconvenience and I have responded to you in another thread. 

Hi @elu162 and @AllwaySunny,

I'll take a look further and I'll send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Hi Laurie - sorry that everyone is latching on but me also.  I qualified for spending enough to get the 15%... got the email on 2/18, went to get the code to use today... and my email no longer contains it.  

Hello @aileenellis - I am sending you a PM to help! 

Regards, 

Kevin

This happened to me, too! I thought I was losing my mind when I went to look for it, and a different email was in its place.

Hi Laurie,

This happened to me as well.  I received the email on Monday or Tuesday indicating 15% would start on 2/20.  Today, when I went back and checked the same email, the image had changed.

It happened to me as well.  I remember seeing the email yesterday but today the only email I see from yesterday is a completely different coupon.  I thought I had imagined it, but based on the number of people that had the same experience I obviously didn't

This also happened to me! I had just gotten gift cards as a gift & was planning on using when I received this email i decided to wait until the 20th to use the 15% off - here I am thinking I’m absolutely crazy bc the email changed 

15% off Coupon Changed in Email

That happened to me too! I saved it as well, but I didn't screenshot it. The fineprint is still there, but the code isn't anymore. I'm hoping customer service will help us figure out what happened.

It happened to me too! I even marked and pinned as well but that email had been changed. I totally agreed with you. I should have screenshotted it...

I still had the tab open, so I do have a screenshot. Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 12.04.46 PM.png

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 12.04.46 PM.png
testing