Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Did an email change?

Did anyone else have an email change? Maybe it's a glitch? Just seeing if it was just me. 

Re: 15% off Coupon Changed in Email

The same thing happened to me!!! I saved the email to look at later and only noticed this happened because my friend pointed out to me yesterday that her email disappeared. So I went looking for mine, and it was gone. I don't think I took a screenshot (though usually I try to) because I figured I could just come back to it later, but I'm really shocked Sephora recalled emails like this. Especially over a measly 15%. Not a good look.

The exact same thing happened to me as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The code is totally wiped clean and I cannot find it anymore, and I too am so fed up I am thinking that Ulta is starting to look better. Luckily they have both an Ulta and a Sephora on the same block only a 5 minute walk from my place, but it is scary that Sephora dupes customers like this repeatedly. It is such a  creepy tactic to use to lure customers in and then flat out lie and play games with them. Who the hell is able to change a code w/in an email sent to you like that? Who does this to their customer's heads? It is disgusting. 

So far we know that Sephora made a mistake. They tried to cover it up by changing the email. Now nothing has happened. Even though people were sent an email for 15% off, they so far are not honoring that email. It was their mistake and we are supposed to be at fault for their mistake. Why is this multi-million dollar company so anti trying to make their loyal customers happy? You would think they would acknowledge their mistake and resolve the issue with the few customers and send them a new code.

Unless we don't matter and they don't care. 

@Anna345 My friend also fell into the trap of buying $50 for 15% off and was livid to hear others who did not spend $50 got the 15%. She just returned her brand new items and that took care of the problem. She and all of us can wait for Sephora to mess up again and then  take advantage. I would not be too torn about this. Apparently Sephora has done this in the past. Its just 15% off, not like 30% off. 

15% off Coupon Changed in Email

SEPHORA CHANGED MINE TOO!! I SPECIFICALLY BOUGHT THROUGH THEM BECAUSE I FELT FORCED TO BUY BASED ON A LIE!! BAIT AND SWITCH AGAIN!!! NO MORE SEPHORA!! ULTA ULTA ULTA ONLY

Me too! I know I saw it now it's gone!!??

RE: 15% off Coupon Changed in Email

Same exact thing happened to me! My cart is full of things for my mom’s birthday and my email is completely changed. Very disappointed that Sephora is not honoring the promotion, even if sent in error. Will probably just go to my nearby Ulta for the items that I can purchase there. Thank you for the post - I thought I was going crazy today looking at the email...

Re: RE: 15% off Coupon Changed in Email

Hi @lindsayrph,  @Charlie7Lu,  @Saraqa2@pg10,  @Malloryb225@caseycb@CCameron13,  @Jennay112 , I will send you a private message shortly to assist. 

If anyone else needs assistance, please feel free to send a MOD a private message with your registered email address. For immediate assistance, please call customer service at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie 

Same thing happened to me. I called customer service and they claimed a new email was going out today but I never saw anything. I still have a screenshot of the coupon.

@betcab @smcastro @kathygirl I will send you a PM to help. 

This happens to me as well, totally disappointed on sephora now.

This happened to me as well!!! ugh, I was really looking forward to using that code. Sephora, can you please honor this? 

RE: Re: 15% off Coupon Changed in Email

The code is V3RFEUAN8 for 15% off

15% off Coupon Changed in Email

ugh I'm missing my email too..searched everywhere. they definitely recalled it somehow it seems based on the on the other responses...hope you hear back cuz I was set to purchase some items as well !!

RE: 15% off Coupon Changed in Email

The code is V3RFEUAN8 for 15% off

thank you so much!! that code worked!! :)

thank you so much!! that code worked!! 🙂

The same thing happened to me! I wonder if this was a message recall attempt on Sephora's part? If I don't receive a new email with a code tomorrow, I plan to call them. SIGH - weren't there tons of issues with the bounceback discount last time too? 

So it looks like it was sent as a mistake. For some reason, I am super sad about it. 

The exact same thing just happened to me!  I thought I was losing my mind -- as I flagged the email, but opened it tonight to find a different content with coupon code missing (although fine print on the bottom is still there).  So disappointing!

Would really appreciate assistance from Sephora CS.

Hi everyone,

If you have not received an email please send me or any other Mod a PM with your registered email address for further assistance. Thanks! 🙂

Best,

Zakiya

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 12.04.46 PM.png
testing