Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

$100 rouge reward is a lie

I live in the east coast, so logged in sephora at 11:58am EDT (8:58am PDT) and started to refresh the rewards bazaar. The 100 rouge reward was never there. I've been checking the bazaar for weeks, and I've seen only the 25 dollar reward. I assume it was me coming too late, so I set up an alarm this time trying to catch one at the time it was released. Obviouly, I am disappointed. This reward is a total lie and if I still can't catch one on Thursday, I'll switch to Ultra beauty, where your purchases will be valued and you don't need to fight so hard to be rewarded.

Tags:

Re: $100 rouge reward is a lie

It's there, but the chances of you getting it are like 1,000,000:1.

I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS ALL DAY, AND FOR THE LAST MONTH OR SO HERE... AND ON FB. I HAVEN'T SEEN A SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS GOTTEN ONE SINCE MAY. HOW IS IT GONE IN LESS THAN A SECOND? IT TAKES MORE TIME TO CHECKOUT! THEY HAVE US COMPETING LIKE WOLVES, AND THAT ONLY CREATES RESENTMENT FOR SEPHORA, AS A BRAND... AND FOR FELLOW SHOPPERS. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY 3RD SINCE SPRING! I'VE YET TO DO SO, AND ALL I SEE ARE OTHERS SAYING THE SAME! WHAT ARE THEY RELEASING? ONE?!! IT'S A UNICORN... FREAKING AMAZING, BUT NOT EVEN REAL!

I'VE BEEN SHOPPING AT ULTA, WHERE ALL MY POINTS ARE AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFERRED TO DOLLARS OFF, WHERE I CAN USE A PROMO CODE WITH MY DOLLARS OFF, STILL GET FREE GIFTS WITH MY DOLLARS OFF, AND EXCHANGE OR RETURN ITEMS I'VE PURCHASED WITH MY DOLLARS OFF! FORGET SEPHORA... MAYBE THEY'LL EVOLVE SOMEDAY, OR MAYBE THEY'LL ROT AWAY. IDK. I GO AND SPEND MY CASH WHERE I - AND IT - ARE *APPRECIATED.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hi @ZhanShi,

I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble redeeming this reward. New $25, $50 and $100 Rouge Rewards can be redeemed in exchange for Beauty Insider points. New Rouge Rewards are released every Tuesday and Thursday around 9 AM, PST in the Rewards Bazaar. Once they are sold out, they will be removed from the website. I hope this clarifies and you are able to redeem in the future. Thank you! 

Best,
Rebecca

Rebecca, I get that this is the response you're told to give to rouge members, but the issue is that points cannot be redeemed for the vast majority of rouge members who are on the rewards page at 9:00am PT on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I was on the Sephora website refreshing since 8:56am PT.  I saw the $100 reward. I put it in my basket imeeeeeediately.  As soon as I hit "Checkout" the website gave me the error "Your basket is out of date. Please open your basket to update it."  I refreshed my basket and tried to checkout repeatedly.  Over and over and over getting the same basket error over and over.  Until finally the website tells me it's sold out.  This was all BEFORE 9:01am PT. Less than 60 seconds.  All of this happened at 9:00am PT.  There is clearly a big problem.

Hi @secarah,

I am so sorry for any inconvenience caused. We do appreciate your feedback. I will forward this feedback to the appropriate Team for review and consideration for the future. Thank you! 

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: $100 rouge reward is a lie

The $100 is pretty nonexistent. I have also set up alarms for every Tuesday and Thursday and no luck with the $100. If the reward is no longer being given out, then it needs to be announced. Plenty of people are wasting their time hoping to grab one when there is just a handful or none at all. We have all spent a lot of money to be able to get these rewards.
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing