Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

100 pt Maison Margiela Beach Walk perfume reward NOT THE COFFRET SHOWN IN PHOTOS

Beware of redeeming 100 points for the Maison Margiela perfume rewards, they send a 3 ML spray vial in a plastic bag instead of the cute little coffret shown in the rewards photo.  The photo is super misleading, especially since the advertised rewards don't indicate the size of the rewards products.  I received a perfume sample in the same shipment and the rewards vial is exactly double the size of the sample.  Might as well just go to Nordstrom's perfume counters to get the free samples and buy your perfumes there.   

1.jpgInked2_LI.jpg

Re: 100 pt Maison Margiela Beach Walk perfume reward NOT THE COFFRET SHOWN IN PHOTOS

I just posted about the SAME thing! Contacted customer service and they basically said too bad so sad. How deceiving. 

Re: 100 pt Maison Margiela Beach Walk perfume reward NOT THE COFFRET SHOWN IN PHOTOS

Really?!  That's horrible.  Talk about a bait and switch.  Well, maybe they can at least give you your points back.  Just redeem them for the $10 off then.  

Hi @plantsaysHI,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • 1.jpg
  • Inked2_LI.jpg
testing