Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

10% off Sephora VIB coupon

I saw on here recently that another VIB posted that she received her 10% off seasonal Sephora coupon (for VIBs only) and I was just wondering why I have not received one. I also used to get email notifications for VIB only offers (free gifts w/ purchase) in-store, but I have not received one of those in a very long time. Does Sephora still send those out? Thanks!
Tags (2)

Re: 10% off Sephora VIB coupon

I'm a VIB for a long time, I never get any kind of promotion for VIB member. I called in sephora service many times, they said i wasnt subscribed to the offer and they'll do so for me, but after many times like that, I still never receive anything.....

I am a VIB member also and only once have I recieved that 10% and it was years ago..Unsure if were supposed to get it annually ? 

@Pennielaynze It is sent out each time you requalify for VIB status for the year.

same here :((

I have the same issue. I even called customer service, bu...

I have the same issue. I even called customer service, but the issue has not resolved. I need to call again.

Hi I didn't receive the 10% discount either. Could you pl...

Hi I didn't receive the 10% discount either. Could you please chech for me too.thank you.

Re: Hi I didn't receive the 10% discount either. Could you pl...

Hi glossy7. I'll check it out for you 🙂

I got a message last week saying that they were checking and would send me another follow up, but I haven't heard back.

@Galaxyglam I will be happy to check for you. 🙂 I'll send you a message with more info.

Sorry to hear that glossy7! I'll send you a message to he...

Sorry to hear that glossy7! I'll send you a message to help. Smiley Wink

Cheers,

Tiffany

Re: Sorry to hear that glossy7! I'll send you a message to he...

@Winnieb2 The 10% off is from the welcome email. Did you receive the welcome email when you qualified for VIB status?

Re: Sorry to hear that glossy7! I'll send you a message to he...

I did not receive the10 percent off code either, although I did get the recent Nars VIB offer.
12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors