Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

diffuser

Hi. Can someone please tell me how a diffuser works? I never use a hair dryer on my curly hair unless I'm blow drying my hair and then flat ironing it.

Does the diffuser work really well on curly hairs and does it create frizz? Thanks

Re: diffuser

hi @anitadenise ! i get my best curly hair life by using a diffuser. the best way to describe what a diffuser does is that it dries the hair by dispensing heat, but it diffuses the 'blow'. think of wind blown hair vs. calm air hair, as it were. this helps curls keep their shape, defined, and relatively frizz free.

i recommend NOT touching your hair (scrunching or anything) until your hair is 90% dry. this keeps the shape and frizz in check. when it's almost dry, you can start shaking/scrunching whatever you want.

@anitadenise You might like the DevaCurl one:

Thanks!!!

RE: diffuser

Hi! All you do is attach it to the end of a hair dryer and fluff it around your hair. It's just he same as a blow dry but spreads the heat out so it's not as intense and you can do what you like. I usually flip my head and scrunch as I use the diffuser. It makes it easier to ge the curls and to add volume.

Re: RE: diffuser

Ok great! Thanks!!!! 🙂

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing