Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

curly girl dilemma

I'm trying to stay away from gel, mousse and spray. What are some really good products to keep my curl and lose the frizz?

curly girl dilemma

a great curl cream that I use is Matrix curl please. I love it and it makes my curls cute and bouncy!

Re: curly girl dilemma

@YannPR The DEVACURL - SUPERCREAM® Coconut Curl Stylergives me a light curl definition w/o weighing my hair down. I have a 3b/3c curl. 

I second this! Just spread it (thinly) on your hands & accordion scrunch after conditioning in the shower! A little goes a long way. 

curly girl dilemma

try shea moisture low porosity protein free line, they have a shampoo, conditioner and leave in that works really well. They also have a raw shea butter deep treatment mask that is good. If you want a little hold/definition without hardening or drying out your curls try Cantu moisturizing twist & lock cream gel works great

Hi @YannPR!

I highly recommend the Devacurl STYLING CREAM Touchable Curl Definer! It helps define curls, gets rid of frizz, and even adds shine. It also doesn't make your hair feel crunchy once it dries. And, it smells AMAZING!

https://www.sephora.com/product/styling-cream-touchable-curl-definer-P378330

Always,
Danee

^_^ thank you.

^_^ thank you.
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing