From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils

best hair dryer/diffuser for curly girl ? Confused between devacurl , dyson and dry bar. Plz help !

Hairdryer !

RE: best hair dryer/diffuser for curly girl ? Confused between devacurl , dyson and dry bar. Plz help !

Thankyou girls !! I just ordered devadryer. Will give it a try soon.

Re: best hair dryer/diffuser for curly girl ? Confused between devacurl , dyson and dry bar. Plz help !

I like the DryBar buttercup blowdryer with diffuser. I've used to dry my hair curly and without the diffuser to giver myself a blowout and it works great for both. I have the Devafuser attachment, and I don't find it to work super well. I've seen people get good results with it, but it takes forever and I don't have 45 min to dry my hair in the mornings.

Anonymous Insider

RE: best hair dryer/diffuser for curly girl ? Confused between devacurl , dyson and dry bar. Plz help !

I am in love with anything devacurl

I have been very happy with Deva Curl. Their hand shaped diffuser keeps the curl pattern perfectly and adds volume. Everyone in the family has curly hair of some sort and we all love it.

I haven't used the Dyson one but to me it seems overprice...

I haven't used the Dyson one but to me it seems overpriced, a bit of a waste of money in my opinion. however the devacurl diffuser works wonders on all curl types
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing