Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils

best curl routine?

whats your weekly hair routine for your best hair? what products work the best? i started the year of with a devacut im so used to buns and braids im ready to embrace the best curls

Re: best curl routine?

My waves are rather temperamental, and there’s sadly no one routine or set of products that consistently makes them look their best. What’s been working for me recently: DevaCurl Delight shampoo and conditioner, Ouidad Heat & Humidity gel on soaking wet hair, plopping my hair in my Curly Tee Towel for 5-10 minutes, diffusing until about 75% dry. I shower in the evening because I’m up so early for work, and right now that routine seems to be giving me the best hair the next morning. If I need to spruce it up a bit in the morning, I’ll dampen it and scrunch some DevaCurl Wave Maker into it. 

RE: best curl routine?

i wash my hair twice a week and refresh with a spray bottle and a little bit of my everyday conditioner, once i get out of the shower i apply the shea moisture curl smoothie and then use the denman brush to define more, a little bit of any hair gel i see first and i let air dry

RE: best curl routine?

I wash twice a week and just refresh in between. Refreshing is easier if I put it in something at night. Sometime I just stand in the shower and let it get wet (without putting my head in the water) and then add curl cream and diffuse to help style it again.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing