From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils

What are some good products if I have loose curls but want them to be tighter curls

I have curly hair that is loose and droopy, But I want the tight coiled voluminous hair, what are some good products??

Re: What are some good products if I have loose curls but want them to be tighter curls

I've had lots of my curly hair clients complain about the same thing. I performed an Olaplex treatment, what that does it strengthen the hair, so as they did treatments more often their natural curl pattern started to come back! They were so excited. Even for myself, I don't have tight curls, just wavy hair but I also process it quite a bit, after doing my treatment my waves came back and so much more prominent! It's worth a shot. Side note, if you don't already you should follow HiF3elicia on Instagram, she has amazing curl tips!

What are some good products if I have loose curls but want them to be tighter curls

hi i have a curly hair to and I use Sedal crema for my hair you can buy at ebay for me works good
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing