Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Need help with oddly curly hair!

hello all! i recently got a hair cut and am loving it! after washing it for the first time i noticed it curled much more on its own, specifically at the roots and thought to get some product to help it out. i asked my stylest and she suggested Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It, but it didn't do anything. Can anyone make a recommendation for product? my hair is on the thicker side, but it is fine. and it is curling at the roots and then straightens out. what i am looking for is a product to put in my hair after I shower that lets it curl. any help is so appreciated!

Re: Need help with oddly curly hair!

Have you tried Olaplex? It has resurrected SO many of my curly girls’ curls. As a total hack, It can be used as a curl cream and layered with your favorite product. Or you can use it as directed in the bottle, but I usually tell my clients to leave it on for an hour while doing chores, then proceed with final shampoo/conditioner. 

Ive had success with LUS brand from Canada as a curl cream, as well as Deva Curls B’leave In Miracle Curl Plumper....it’s great for fine hair.

Hope that helps! XO

Re: Need help with oddly curly hair!

Thanks for you support! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your results! 

thank you so much for the suggestions! I'll certainly try...

thank you so much for the suggestions! I'll certainly try them! send me curly thoughts 😂
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing