Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Natural Curls For Weddings!

Hello! Since we are talking about embracing our curls make sure to bring them for the wedding! I know WAY to many people that flat iorn hair for a wedding...DON'T! LET THE CURLS FLY! I am SO happy I did for mine. Even if it is "tradition" to have your hair a certain way just embrace what you have!! Curl Power!

Re: Natural Curls For Weddings!

You looked beautiful on your wedding day @AngelBuff ! I wore my curls on my wedding day nearly three months ago. My hair is short so there was no blow out for this gal. My hair hasn’t seen a blow dryer, straightening comb, or relaxer in nearly 20 years. You can barely see my hair here, but the curls are definitely there  

D454984D-5D38-423E-9E1D-1A810DD16387.jpeg

That a girl!! You look amazing and radiant!! I love the V...

That a girl!! You look amazing and radiant!! I love the Veil and curl combo. way to rock your natural self! Same my hair has not seen a flat iorn in over 10 years. But I live in MinneSoda so girl needs her dryer for those extra cold days!! 😂

Re: That a girl!! You look amazing and radiant!! I love the V...

Thanks @AngelBuff! I understand about the cold even though I live in the ever unpredictable weather of Kentucky. I’m surprised I haven’t been sick running around with a wet head not knowing what it really felt like outside. I need a diffuser. 

Hi @AngelBuff ,

This is amazing! I want to wear my hair natural when I get married (WHENEVER THAT HAPPENS LOL). I am working on getting it into the most healthy state it can be right now! 

You look so beautiful and I love the encouragement of embracing our natural hair. Thanks for that! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much! We all need a boost of confidence ever...

Thank you so much! We all need a boost of confidence every once in a while. I did not get that from friends and some of my family. I'm happy I decided it for myself to stay true to my natural curls! Still to this day people ask me to straighten my hair for other weddings I am in! I simply reply will you be paying for all the time I took to repair my hair the last 10 years! lol Girl the right person will come along! Patience and strength. You will find that special one. But in the mean time live your best life and grow in yourself and with others! Peace and Love.

See my 4b hair was having NONE of that. 😂😂  It doesn’t like to curl it just likes to BE in a dense state. Your hair though looks absolutely beautiful!

A53B92CF-C14E-4AE9-9EC2-DB79B4A79F61.jpeg

@AngelBuff You look so beautiful! Thank you for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

So jealous of your curls @AngelBuff - they're beautiful! I used to have curls but now just have wavy hair..which I did rock naturally at my wedding. Congratulations!

@ShortEricaThnaks ever so much! I wanted to show that we can embrace our curly and wavy hair for ANY occasion. So many people wanted me to straighten my hair for a WEDDING! No way!

Congratulations to you for rocking your wavy hair! I am sure you looked fantastic! 

I despise when people pressure others to straighten their hair. And for your wedding - so rude of them! I'm glad you didn't cave in @AngelBuff. I wanted to look like me at my wedding, not some version of me that only looks a certain way for "special occasions."

Hi @AngelBuff,

Wow, you looked gorgeous on your wedding day! And yes, embracing our natural beauty is so important. I have naturally wavy hair and used to straighten it all the time, too. Now I like to apply some hair oil on my damp hair so I can get nice, soft, shiny curls when it dries. 

Thank you for sharing this photo. <333

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope 

Hello PenelopeBT,

Thank you ever so much! We need to make sure we lift up all the curly beauties of the world! You rock that beautiful wavy hair! 

Peace and Love,

AnjelBuff

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 29 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos3
  • A53B92CF-C14E-4AE9-9EC2-DB79B4A79F61.jpeg
  • D454984D-5D38-423E-9E1D-1A810DD16387.jpeg
testing