cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|
Anonymous Insider

Moisture Please.

I want a curly Bob style, but I'm not sure how to keep it controlled, my hair is curly, with tighter curls up top. I want it to stay neat all day. my hair is so dry, I'm completely natural, no heat no chemical treatments, no sulfates, parabens or cones. my hair doesn't clump the way I want it to, and separates into dry chunks

Moisture Please.

try shea moisture low porosity protein free line, they have a shampoo, conditioner and leave in that works really well. They also have a raw shea butter deep treatment mask that is good. For a little hold/definition without hardening or drying out your curls try Cantu moisturizing twist & lock cream gel works great

Re: Moisture Please.

Hi @CasualPotato,

I like to use the Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl (Style) Defining Creme 8.5 oz/ 251 mL and the BUMBLE AND BUMBLE - Bb. Curl (Style) Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil to create defined curls. The gel does cause the curls to have a crunchiness to it but to soften the curls I use a hair serum like the Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Eye 0.5 oz/ 15 ml- Silk Groom Serum when the gel has dried. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing