Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Curls & Coils

Leave In??๐Ÿ˜Š

Best leave in conditioner for curly hair??

RE: Leave In??๐Ÿ˜Š

I use Shea Moistureโ€™s Jamaican Castor oil leave in conditioner. You can get it at the drug store and itโ€™s affordable.

RE: Leave In??๐Ÿ˜Š

I donโ€™t know how you wash and style your hair, but many curly girls donโ€™t wash out all of their conditioner, in which case you really donโ€™t need a leave in conditioner at all

Re: Leave In??๐Ÿ˜Š

@SydCCgrace  Hi!  Fortunately there are a lot of options for people with curly hair; that wasn't always the case.

My hair used to be curly, ringlets even, until I got a little older, started coloring my hair, and other factors got involved, to make my fine hair very dry and tend towards frizz.

I have a few products I use, but I keep coming back to Sachajuan's Leave-In Conditioner (it's a spray that is also a detangler,) and thinking outside the box led me to use Sachajuan's Hair Repair (a rinse out conditioner) as a leave-in conditioner in addition to the spray.  I also really like Ouidad's Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner (it has a very soft, powdery scent that I love,) and finally, MarJo's Kit works at least just as well as any leave-in conditioner (both products require rinsing,) if you want to try those also.

@SydCCgrace I highly rec It's a Ten Miracle Leave-In Product, although it technically isn't a "leave-in conditioner."  ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey @SydCCgrace The Alterna 10 in 1 hair CC cream is one of my favorite hair products. It moisturizers and conditions the hair while taming frizz, making it feel much softer and more manageable. It also provides UV and heat styling protection. I definitely suggest checking it out ๐Ÿ™‚ 

https://m.sephora.com/product/caviar-cc-cream-for-hair-10-in-1-complete-correction-P378716?icid2=sku...

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing