Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

I’ve put my curls through so much

So I’ve recently bleached my curls and since then my poor locks have had frizz and just don’t curl the same. My hair looks healthy but it’s frizzy and wavy. (Where did these waves come from?!) Any products you recommend?

Re: I’ve put my curls through so much

Oh no! You may need to deep condition, it is great to do once a week, and can help strengthen your hair. Briogeo's Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Cap System contains Algae Extract, which contains minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins that work to nourish and strengthen your hair. It also includes B-Vitamins, which would be great for your hair, as it works to strengthen and restore nourishment to your hair (especially if it has damage from dyeing it).

I’ve put my curls through so much

Hi, I have same problem everytime I bleach my hair. The olaplex works amazing! I leave it in overnight instead of washing it out like the direcrions say. Then then I use Diva Curl heaven hair mask and place a hot cap over it for a least 30 minutes 1-2 times a week. For styling right after bleaching the Living Proof leave in conditioner for curly hair and the IGK sold out almond oil spray really helps my curls stay hydrated. I find it usually takes about 3-4 weeks for my curls to get back to normal after a bleach.

From one color treated curly hair gal to another... Olaplex! You'll have to find a salon that uses it, or if you know someone with a beauty/esthetician license it can be purchased. But, one treatment with Olaplex and your hair will be much happier. I recently had my hair done by a new stylist and it wound up limp, frizzy, and with less curls. Depending upon the damage, give it a few weeks and it should bounce back! Stay away from heat and at-home hydrating treatments are helpful. Devacurl has some excellent treatments for hydration. 

Thanks for supporting Olaplex! We are so happy to hear your curls are soaking it up! 

RE: Re: I’ve put my curls through so much

Olaplex No. 3 is now carried in most Sephora stores & on Sephora.com! $28 for 3.3oz, I believe. 😊

Re: RE: Re: I’ve put my curls through so much

You got that right! Thank you, @LiftedStylee

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing