cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|
Anonymous Insider

Hair Products

Can somebody suggest me some good hair products for dry,coarse,thick,nappy hair?

Hair Products

try shea moisture low porosity protein free line, they have a shampoo, conditioner and leave in that works really well. They also have a raw shea butter deep treatment mask that is good. For a little hold/definition without hardening or drying out your curls try Cantu moisturizing twist & lock cream gel works great

Re: Hair Products

Hi @xEnijahNicolex,

I suggest checking out the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL. It really leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy after washing it! 

I also suggest the DEVACURL - Leave-In Decadence™ Ultra Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner..

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: Hair Products

I am in a loving, committed relationship with the Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment! Ignore the directions on the packaging- put it onto dry or damp (not wet) clean hair and leave on for 15-20 mins, then rinse out with a really gentle shampoo (the ginger shampoo from the body shop is a great one). It makes a huge impact on frizz and split ends, and helps make the hair stronger! Use once a week or once every other week.

I also love the Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protector if you straighten/blow dry hair. It prevents heat damage & frizz and makes it easier to straighten. Plus it smells awesome 🙂

My other go-to is the Tangle Teezer Detangling Hairbrush for thick and wavy hair. I didn't know I could have such strong feelings about a hairbrush. Mostly I love that it actually gets the tangles out without ripping out a million hairs. Tangle Teezer also has an Aqua brush (for brushing through conditioner in the shower) that I LOVE.

Hope this helps 😄

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing