Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

HALPPP

I have wavy hair but I do cross that line into natural curls. Any styling advice? Any product recommendations? Any hot tools that do well??

RE: HALPPP

Invest in a good diffuser if you want to use a blow dryer. But be careful because it'll make your hair frizz. Partially drying it and letting it air dry after are the best. Personally I always do a cream after I get out the shower. I use devacurl creams but use any cream based styler. then I use a gel-type to help hold the curl a bit more. I recommend the deva curl gel or the Shea moisture jelly. Also if you want more volume let your hair dry in a really high up bun or pony just while you do your make up. That way its not in it long enough to stretch out the waves or curls but it gives you more life and ultimately more shape!

Re: HALPPP

i have naturally wavy hair that's super curly in some places, and i've been using the devacurl low poo, and then the whip it good and ouai salt spray on damp hair. i blow dry my hair upside down on a low setting while scrunching it. when it's mostly dry i part it to the side i wear it on, and keep scrunching till it's dry (right side up.) It really defines and enhances my curls without getting frizzy!

Re: HALPPP

What are your goals? What are you looking to do? Perhaps with a bit more direction, more folks can chime in.

I also have curly/wavy hair, so here's my routine:

-Wash & condition (every three days or so; I'm currently using Pura d'Or for hair loss because my hair is also thinning)

-Tigi S Factor Moisture Spray for light moisture at the ends and detangling

-Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It

-Scrunch and air dry

On top of being curly and thinning, my hair is also oily, so each night before bed I use dry shampoo to keep me fresh and non-greasy for second and third days. Since I'm "sleeping it off", I don't really care what brand I use or if it leaves a bit of white residue...that's gone by morning.

I own 0 heat tools, so I can't help with that. 😋

RE: Re: HALPPP

@RGbrown I want my frizz tamed my curls defined and my hair shiny. I also will add that I have SUPER OILY HAIR

RE: HALPPP

Literally nobody is gonna help me?? I thought we all helped each other.
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing