Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
Anonymous Insider

Frizzy hair

I’m looking for a good conditionner that helps My frizzy thick hair. I’m Looking at briogeo. Please give me ur suggestions

Re: Frizzy hair

@Laura2525 I love Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm; it's a big seller at Ulta.  I also like DEVACURL - One Condition Original Daily Cream Conditioner.  Phytojoba is also good, as is Neutrogena Triple Moisture Conditioner (the one that is a mask and comes in a tub).  I've also heard good things on BIC about Briogeo.  Good luck!  

@Anonymous Tips: try not to disrupt  the hair's natural pattern when washing and use a microfiber  towel, cotton roughs up the hair cuticle which leads to frizz. 

I've used pureologoy smooth perfection,  after awhile it dried out my thick curls. Pureology works with the water, so a tiny bit of product needed and don't squeeze  out excess water.

I switch around shampoo/conditioner some from Giss, l'oreal ever pure frizz, shea moisture, bumble and bumble HIO etc.

Hi @Anonymous,

I really like the entire Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil line! Their shampoo and conditioner are great for those that have frizzy hair! It'll help transform your hair from dry and frizzy to soft and smooth 🙂

https://www.sephora.com/product/hairdresser-s-invisible-oil-shampoo-P386463

Always,

Danee

@Anonymous I love Pureology, Oribe and Alterna which all have their own line to control frizz  

C616C2A0-5744-47B0-9BB0-0DFA4EFF47D8.png

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • C616C2A0-5744-47B0-9BB0-0DFA4EFF47D8.png
testing