Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Fine, Medium Density, Medium Length 2A/2B Hair

I am looking for styling tips and product suggestions for my hair. I feel like the products I used to use don't fit my hair anymore so I am struggling to style my hair. 

I like to wear it curly with lots of volume and I normally use a diffuser but it's like only half of my hair wants to curl now. Plus, the wrong product or too much weighs my hair down. The struggle is real!

Re: Fine, Medium Density, Medium Length 2A/2B Hair

I have basically the same type of hair and use DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel--a little bit on wet hair goes a long way! (Too much causes that lovely crunchiness)

I also recently received a sample of IGK's Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm. I've only had it for a week but I really like it so far. You only need a pea-sized amount and it's super lightweight. It smells amazing and is great for getting rid of major frizz. 

Not sure how tolerant your hair is to oil, but I also like to use Moroccan Oil to tame frizz when my hair is dry--rub a bit between your hands and then on your hair.

Re: Fine, Medium Density, Medium Length 2A/2B Hair

Thank you for all the suggestions! 

I use a product called pudding perfection from a company...

I use a product called pudding perfection from a company called creme of nature. it keeps my curls defined without weighing them down or making my hair feel heavy. however if your hair is very fine I'd recommend using deva curls "b'leave-in" it's good for any curl type and holds curls for at least two days without making them feel heavy or giving that weird crunchy feeling.

Re: I use a product called pudding perfection from a company...

Awesome! I got a sample of a different DivaCurl product and I like it so I will definitely look into your suggestions. Thank you!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
testing