Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Dry Scalp

Every time I try to go sulfate free my scalp gets really dry and flakey. I recently switched to Bumble and Bumble’s invisible oil line and my hair looks great but the dry patches are back. I also got a pink balayage (my first fun hair color) 3 weeks ago so I can’t used dandruff shampoo because I don’t want to strip the color.

RE: Dry Scalp

Check your water temperature- hot is BAD even though it feels so good 😞 This could also be an actual condition called Derma Psoriosis - I have it on my scalp and I get a prescription steroid spray and it clears up very fast. Also instead of shampoos try co washes - aveda has a beautiful curly line and their co was IS AMAZING

Re: Dry Scalp

@StacyMcG Try a detox shampoo followed by a color depositing shampoo/treatment. The detox will clear your hair of build up and the color depositing one will keep your fun color from fading! I like the detox from alterna 

https://www.sephora.com/product/caviar-clinical-daily-detoxifying-shampoo-P309411

Here is a color deposit shampoo that i have heard good things about 

site keeps removing my links but here's a picture IMG_1108.PNG

Re: Dry Scalp

@Rosegold47, I love the Celeb color line.  I use the copper and bright red viral colors between salon visits.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_1108.PNG
testing