Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Drop your curly hair routine!

I’ve got curls too but I still have yet to find something that gives me great results every time.

RE: Drop your curly hair routine!

I would try to figure out your hair porosity and then from there it will be easier to find your hair routine /products that fits best for you . Everyone has different density and porosity which will lead to different products and steps of applying the products .

RE: Drop your curly hair routine!

Curl care shampoo and conditioner palmers coconut deep conditioner Then a leave in deep conditioner Then briogeo don’t despair leave in hair mask Curl care moose And suave aerosol extra hold hairspray Then with a diffuser I blow dry my hair

Drop your curly hair routine!

So, I use Treseme Keratin Smooth Conditioner in the shower.Occasionally(when i have some) I'll use a hair oil right after. I'll putmy hair ina towel and when I take it out I use a combination of leave in condioner sprays, anti-friz sprays, etc. along with a spray bottle of water. Specifically, Thrix Hair Food is a staple, then John Frieda's Dream Curls spray. Lately I have also used John Frieda's DailyNourishment, and Brazilian Blowout's Shine & Shield Spray Shine. While I use the sprays and my hair is still damp, I will scrunch my hair. This also allows me to feel where I might need to spray more. Once Im satisfied, I dont really touch it and then I let it dry. On days when I use mousse, I wont put it in a towel. Instead, while it is fresh from the shower, I will flip my hair over and apply 2 egg-sized dollops of Treseme's Flawless Curls extra hold mousse all over my hair and the use a showercomb to spred it out. Then I take my hair dryer and scrunch my hair as I dry it.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing