Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Does anyone have any suggestions for a really good curl enhancer spray or oil that isn't too expensive?

All will be appreciated 😊

Re: Does anyone have any suggestions for a really good curl enhancer spray or oil that isn't too expensive?

The Curl Maker from Devacurl is amazing! It amplifies, defines, and moisturizes without making curls stiff or sticky. A little goes a long way. I have shoulder length hair and I use 3 pumps. It does come in a spray bottle, but I like to spray it on my hands and run them through my hair for a more even application.

RE: Does anyone have any suggestions for a really good curl enhancer spray or oil that isn't too expensive?

The morrocan oil is a really nice oil and it comes in the small size from BOTF. I've been using it for over a month and a little goes a long way.

RE: Does anyone have any suggestions for a really good curl enhancer spray or oil that isn't too expensive?

Ouidad is my go-to! Does not make my hair sticky, just bounces my curls right back in shape!!

Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls or Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie are great!!

Bumble and bumble hairdressers oil and verb oil are both amazing.

This is not a spray or oil but I absolutely love Supercream by DevaCurl. It is lightweight and enhances your curls so well. It also leaves them super soft and touchable. You can run your fingers through your curls. An added bonus is that there is no crunch. This is always my go to product. If you are really wanting a spray then I would suggest the wave spray by Ouai. I use this for beach style waves. The smell of this product is amazing.
Anonymous Insider

Not oil or spray, but I use a cream called TGIN to keep my curls in place. Actually, I was just talking about it in another thread! It helps especially with styling dry, curly, frizzy hair. Not sure if that was what you were going for, but hope I helped!
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing