Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

DevaCurl

What are your reviews about DevaCurl?

RE: DevaCurl

I just grew my curly hair back out, and said bye bye to my quarterly relaxers. Truly if it weren't for DevaCurl I'm not sure I would have done it in the first place. I freaking love my curls now. Between my kiddos and myself we have just about every DevaCurl product there is. I think my favorite part is the ability to tailor the products to your curl type. It did take some trial and error to find the right combo of products for my hair, but I simply adore the way DevaCurl makes my hair sproingy and bouncy and fun.

Re: DevaCurl

devacurl legit changed my (hair) life. i use looooooads of devacurl products, and my hair looks effortless. it may take a bit of trial and error to figure out which devacurl products and combos work best for you, but it's a fun process !

i have 3a type curls, and use the no poo (regularly, not always) and the one condition (both as a regular conditioner and a leave-in). i also use one of their hair masks (heaven in hair.)

the best tip i ever received was the devacurl method of applying your products into soaking wet hair, not towel drying. this traps in the moisture. i use super cream for definition, be'leave-in for volume and shine, and the ultra defining gel for hold. it sounds like a lot, but my hair is never ever crispy--you could never ever tell there is product in it. i highly rate all three of these products for styling. then i gently squeeze any excess water or product with the devacurl microfiber towel.

i diffuse rather than air dry as i find it gives the most uniformity to the curls, but that's obviously not necessary. once the hair is dry, i shake to help separate the curls and release any gel cast that may be binding to the hair still. and then i'm good to go !

I recently bought this product abut a month ago and I looooove it. One thing that makes this product great is that it's specifically for wavy to curly hair, which is great because other shampoos or hair products that are not for curly hair usually make my hair frizzy or hurt my hair. This product doesn't have a heavy scent, it's light on application, and it truly defines the curls. I haven't tried any other shampoo or product that has done that for my hair. It has a natural finish.  Not to mention that I also enjoy the packaging. I hope this helps and that you try out this product!

We love DevaCurl. My daughter and I have to different hair textures and all the products work well in both our hair. Living in a humid climate makes it difficult to find products which really define our curls but DevaCurl has been a life saver. Now if i could get a coupon for it that would be clutch. lol

I have the DevaCurl wave maker. It makes my natural curls...

I have the DevaCurl wave maker. It makes my natural curls and waves set so nicely after I shower!

Never tried a devacurl product that I didn't like or didn't make my curly hair look better.

I fell in love with the product several months ago. Up until then I had not really embraced my natural curl since it was super short (several years ago). My stylist gave me samples and directed me how to use the product. That was all I needed. I have been using DevaCurl products consistently ever since. It has dramatically helped my natural curl come back. It's a little more time consuming with the steps you have taken take to use the product correctly, but SO with it!

It depends which product and your hair type. Instead of buying their no-poo, i opt for a cheaper no sulfate/parabens co-wash in the As I Am line. I use devacurls heaven in hair deep conditioning mask and their ultra defining gel. 

Anonymous Insider

Ummmm, it's absolutely amazing. I have like every product and All of them work for me and I love them. Definitely 10/10

Hi there!  I'm on the right in the avatar photo.  This is me with DevaCurl.  It kind of makes my hair fuzzy, as opposed to curly.  I prefer Sebastian's Dark Oil or Alterna CC cream honestly.

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing