cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|
Anonymous Insider

Daily/Weekly hair regimens

I think I’m a 2b? My hair is a wild puff ball, I currently use shea moisture shampoo and conditioner. Along with Carols Daughter moisturizer once a week. How do you guys control the frizz? How do you guys get your curls to really pop? The photo below is my hair about 30 minutes after I took it out of my night braids.

RE: Daily/Weekly hair regimens

I think I’m a 2b, combo of waves and true loose spirals. I love the ogx kukui line, I try other things to go back to it. I find using that, the bumble and bumble primer and a diffuser makes my waves almost full on curls. It’s a load of fun. You could also try pin curls, they’re surprisingly moldable.

Re: Daily/Weekly hair regimens

I've found that the only way to cut my frizz down is to condition the heck out of it. If you like the Carol's Daughter product you are using, I'd recommend their Black Vanilla leave in conditioner. It's a lightweight spray in, so it shouldn't weigh you down. Also, maybe try a mousse before you dry to help with structure. The website naturally curly.com helps with recommendations too. I'm a 2c/3a, so I hope this helps!

Re: Daily/Weekly hair regimens

I'm sorry, im new to this website. Everyone keeps saying they're a 3c or a 2b and stuff like that, im just curious as to what that means?

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing