Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Curls & Coils

Curl Styler?๐Ÿ˜Š

Best naturally curly hair definer/styler?

Curl Styler?๐Ÿ˜Š

try shea moisture low porosity protein free line, they have a shampoo, conditioner and leave in that works really well. They also have a raw shea butter deep treatment mask that is good. For a little hold/definition without hardening or drying out your curls try Cantu moisturizing twist & lock cream gel works great

Curl Styler?๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi there! I have 3B curls and I love using the Not Your Mother's Gardenia Flower and Mango Butter cream! It really defines my curls and smells SOOOOOO good ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

RE: Curl Styler?๐Ÿ˜Š

I like to use DevaCurl Ultra Defining gel and styling cream.

RE: Curl Styler?๐Ÿ˜Š

I switch off between the Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflรฉ (which you can get at the drugstore) and DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel. They both do a really good job of defining my curls without that gross crunchy feel or shiny cast that other gels give my hair

Re: Curl Styler?๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi @SydCCgrace,

I really like the Bumble and Bumble Bb. Curl (Style) Defining Creme. I use it with the Bb. Curl (Style) Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil. It gives really defined curls and the gel helps with my frizz. I then apply a hair serum to help soften the curls. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing