From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Curls & Coils

Best curly hair line @Sephora hands down has to be DEVA CURL!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

What are your some of your favorites from.deva curl?

RE: Best curly hair line @Sephora hands down has to be DEVA CURL!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

100% yes my hair isn't the most textured but it gets really frizzy and it's super curly. I just bought the no-poo and the one condition set. One thing that held me back is the price but as soon as I started using the products I was amazed on how easily it was for me to comb my hair in the shower after using the no-poo cleanser compared to run of the mill shampoos out there. On top of that I bought the Styling cream. Omg i love that it's a pump and it locks in the shape of my curls for the rest of the day. Next time I think I'm going to try the Decadence line for that extra bit of moisture during the winter.

Re: Best curly hair line @Sephora hands down has to be DEVA CURL!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

agree ! people have to hear me screaming about their products from the rooftops often around here !!

i use loads of devacurl products and haven't tried anything that i didn't like and further enhance my hair ! 

NO-POO and one condition -- the regular range is the perfect amount of moisture for me. i use one condition as a leave in, too. never is weighed down

HEAVEN-IN-HAIR is a glorious hair mask and i use it once or twice a week. the longer you can leave it in, the better, of course.

SUPERCREAM. more moisture ? ok ! 

BE-LEAVE'IN. the curl 'plumper'. this was the product that surprised me the most because i didn't know what it was and why it was necessary until i got it. particularly great for adding a bit of volume around the crown. 'plumper' is a perfect word for it.

ULTRA DEFINING GEL to keep all the wonderfulness that these other products helped create

SET IT FREE is something i use occasionally as a curl refresher on second or third day hair. i've never used MIST-ER RIGHT so i can't compare the two (yet !!)

Re: Best curly hair line @Sephora hands down has to be DEVA CURL!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

@jemly Think of Mister Right as a curly gurl's wet dry shampoo. It's more of a hair refresher/scalp deodorizer for in between washings. Set It Free, on the other hand, is more of a spray conditioner/shine enhancer/frizz controller. It will certainly help to refresh curls but has a much creamier texture compared to Mister Right which is far more watery. Also, Set It Free has beeswax in it which can weigh hair down a tiny bit. So there's a little crossover between the products, but they are different.

I also recently purchased the new moisturizing hair mask, but I'm having trouble trying to figure out how that and Heaven In Hair really differ. Texture is similar and the feel in your hair is as well (though the mask feels more slippery to me). It seems you can get away with leaving the new mask on for as little as three minutes or as long as overnight. I've only tried it once so far but the results were nice. It certainly didn't weigh my hair down at all. You'd probably like it. The scent is lovely too. 

@jemly What does the BE-LEAVE'IN smell like? I'm always in the market for a new leave-in treatment. 

@Beadshopgirl I gave mine a sniff this morning in the shower. It doesn't really have a distinct scent. Again I think jemly answered this, it's not a leave in conditioner per se. It's a plumper. The conditioners from Deva can be used as leave ins, though

@Beadshopgirl you know, i can't really say. when i get home i can check again but i don't think it has a heavy smell. but to be clear, it's not a leave in conditioner. the name is a bit of a misnomer i think (though it certainly helps give hair a very well conditioned look !). if you're looking for a leave in conditioner i really recommend the one condition ! i tend to rinse it out in the shower but then i add a bit more without rinsing. 

@lovelyanneka I used the One Condition for years and thought it was great ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Best curly hair line @Sephora hands down has to be DEVA CURL!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

Defining gel! I like the light and ultra!

I really like the Buildup Buster shampoo.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing