Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Best Detangling Product?

Hello Ladies! I am a 3B curl type and I am in desperate need for a good detangler that won’t dry out my hair or have product build up! I spend about 30 minuets trying to detangle with just conditioner and it’s extremely tiring. Please send any feed back.

have you changed apartments so that your water may have c...

have you changed apartments so that your water may have changed? when I moved to california the water here is too hard for my hair so it began to mat and tangle badly, my hair stylist recommended getting water softener or using gallon jugs of store bought wayer when washing hair. I also use renpure coconut leave in conditioner (not the one with the pink writing because that one leaces too much build up) i think it has blue writing on the label and it worls wonders detangling as well

@Sheabutter00 Hard water is a killer on hair. Where I liv...

@Sheabutter00 Hard water is a killer on hair. Where I live, 50-60% of my clients have hard water. There is an easier fix then adding a water softener (which adds salt). Google Sprite shower head...this thing is a life saver and will save your hair. It replaces the shower head you have now. It has a filtration system in it and you simply replace the cartride every 2-3 months. Complete hair saver. To get rid of the already deposited minerals, Malibu C UnDoGoo Shampoo. Your hair will feel brand new. Its estimated that 70% of the US has hardwater and 60% of Canada so its no surprise.

omg thankyou! I will so look into this!

omg thankyou! I will so look into this!

@itsmanda213 Wet Brush Time Release Detangler will actual...

@itsmanda213 Wet Brush Time Release Detangler will actually help detangle for up to 3 days. It has patent pending technology that has a time release formula (think everytime yoy brush, conditioners are released without adding weight). I know the owners of this company, it's a great brand.

Re: @itsmanda213 Wet Brush Time Release Detangler will actual...

i'm going to have to try this! the last couple weeks my hair has apparently been very angry with me! it took me 63 minutes the other day to detangle! and yes..i timed it!

I so need to figure out how to gift this to a friend of m...

I so need to figure out how to gift this to a friend of mine without offending her. lol

RE: Best Detangling Product?

Mazani Milk Leave in Spray
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing