Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils

Best Curl Shampoo/Conditioner Combos???

Hiiiiiiiii my curly babies!! I need a good curl shampoo. Currently using the Tresemme and it ain't cuttin it. This is my hair. PLZ pardon the ugly face I JUST woke up.

Re: Best Curl Shampoo/Conditioner Combos???

L'oreal Everpure Sulfate free Frizz Defy Shampoo & Conditioner... it seems when I use.. I am using less product in my hair as it really controlls the frizz, and curls are defined!

RE: Re: Best Curl Shampoo/Conditioner Combos???

Thank you @KYlashes17!!!

Re: Best Curl Shampoo/Conditioner Combos???

I searched for YEARS to find something that helped instead of hurt my curls. Paul Mitchell, It's a 10, etc! The best thing I've ever used is the Be Curly collection from Aveda. Even if you don't change your shampoo using the Curl Enhancer cream will bring those cute curls back to life. 

http://www.aveda.com/product/17770/16397/styling/creme/be-curly-curl-enhancer#/shade/6.7_fl_oz%2F200...

I recently went on vacation to the beach with my BFF (who's naturally wavy) and she used some to combat frizz and she kept asking what it was and where she could find it! Hope this helps, Hannah. 🙂

RE: Re: Best Curl Shampoo/Conditioner Combos???

Yessssssss @emmypaige08 it does!!!

RE: Best Curl Shampoo/Conditioner Combos???

Briogeo Curl charisma is amazing. It also makes your curls feel super strong if that makes sense.

RE: Best Curl Shampoo/Conditioner Combos???

@mayapapayaa I do!! Thank you ❤️❤️
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing