Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils

Awkward Hair growth Life

I’m impatient with my hair growth. I’m either going to go shorter again, dye or just let it get real extra awkward as it grows out. Need some tips.

Re: Awkward Hair growth Life

@MizBliss I love your hair and think it’s gorgeous! I had a pixie for a few years so I know all about those awkward stages (the back always tends to grow the fastest!) As others have mentioned, accessories are your best friend. I’m a huge fan of bobby pins and there is such a great selection out there now! I picked up some really cute ones from Michaels (the craft store) of all places. Forever 21 also has a good selection. 

Re: Awkward Hair growth Life

I love your hair!  I second what @catsey said, headbands and bobby pins saved my life when I was growing out an unexpectedly short cut.  I think ask long as you get regular trims to make sure everything is growing out evenly it will continue to look great!  

Awkward Hair growth Life

I love the length it's at! I'd embrace the awkward length with cute accessories! (I did this with my 3a curls a few years back during that stage.) Head bands, clips, bandanas, barrettes, etc. I just bought a bunch of neutral ones to start, black and white to match most outfits, then got into all sorts of crazy, fun colors! 😄
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing