Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|
Anonymous Insider

Are there any products for my 3b/c hair to stretch out the curls during daily styling to prevent shrinkage?

My hair has so much shrinkage when it’s in its natural state. Are there any products that weigh curls down and stretch them out without doing the ponytail tricks at night? That works for one day but I usually wet and style my hair every day.

RE: Are there any products for my 3b/c hair to stretch out the curls during daily styling to prevent shrinkage?

I have 3b/3c and I just started using “kinky curly custard” and it works sooo great. I also use Aunt Jackie’s don’t shrink” and it was wonderful too. Hope this helps!

RE: Are there any products for my 3b/c hair to stretch out the curls during daily styling to prevent shrinkage?

I think the Madame CJ Walker products are very nice for very curly hair. They have a loosen and stretch gel which I’ve heard works well, and also the defining butter cream is good. I’ve tried them, but my natural hair is more a 2c/3a and it’s too heavy for me... but I think it would be a good option for your hair.

I've used diva curl. I mean the shampoo, conditioner and...

I've used diva curl. I mean the shampoo, conditioner and just about everything that they have and it works wonders. maybe test it out and see how your curls hold up. it smells good too (That's a bonus)
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing