Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Accepting

I’m having a hard time accepting my curly hair. I feel like it looks better straight and curly isn’t beautiful. I wish i didn’t feel this way.

Accepting

I use to hate my curls, but I gave in and started playing with different products till I found some I really liked. My favorite line of product is Bumble Bumble. I mainly use the conditioner as a leave-in and I use the curling cream when I want more definition and control. The gel-oil is really great too. I can't afford to buy the whole line or I would.

RE: Accepting

I hear you! I have gone from that feeling to really liking my curls. I started paying attention to how much better I think OTHER people look when they leave their hair curly. So I went all in and got a Deva Cut and the correct products for my hair. My curls look so much better, and I’ve noticed that other people compliment my hair more than when it was straightened.

RE: Accepting

Maybe i should get a diva cut

Re: Accepting

@makeupartist69 Your curly/wavy hair looks so pretty in your picture.  Self acceptance will come - it just takes time and a positive attitude.  And remember, it doesn't have to be all or nothing.  Some days you can be straight and others curly.  You might even like it more this spring and summer when the beachy hairstyles start to pop up again.  Best wishes!  🙂

RE: Re: Accepting

Thank you! This is day 2 hair and i feel like it’s so umanagable after day 2. I have no idea what to do 😩

Re: RE: Re: Accepting

@makeupartist69 I just have to say, as someone with naturally stick straight hair, I am SO jealous. Your curls are so pretty! 🙂

RE: Re: RE: Re: Accepting

thank you so much!
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing