cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

What is a good product?

BF5328DA-8D18-42D9-A024-A17FCAAE0BE2.jpeg

Hi I’m looking for a good brand for my hair. I have curly hair, need lots of hydration and I want to grow out out more. They define pretty well but lots of products weight my hair down or turn it crispy. Also I would like some volume and have the ability to move my hair freely 😊

Re: What is a good product?

I also have high porosity hair, but it’s very thick and coarse as opposed to fine. But I love ouidad heat and humidity gel (stronger hold is better than the original imo). Other runner ups would be briogeo curl charisma line and the bread beauty hair gloss. 

I love the Bread hair oil. I swear by the Morrocan oil hydration line and I use Olaplex to help manage my curls/fro in its natural state. I'm high porosity and a tight 4C curl.

I have fine curly high porosity hair and I need ALOT of moisture and it sounds like you’re looking for that too! I love leave in conditioners so I would try the adwoa beauty mulberry milk leave in conditioner and the amika hyaluronic acid leave in conditioner! I also love te morrocan oil brand! I use their lightweight Moroccan oil to seal my ends! I also recommend the superfoods green moisture mask from Briogeo and the soul food mask from Amika! 

I would try Pattern products by Tracee Ellis Ross. Her line really knows what they are doing regarding curls and the type of curls an individual has. I would start with those light or medium leave in conditioners after using your preferred shampoo and conditioner and then go from there!! 

I recommend checking out Briogeo products. They have a range of products focused on hydration and moisture! The Superfoods Hair Mask I think would be a great one to try to help with hydration, moisture and flowy hair lol 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • BF5328DA-8D18-42D9-A024-A17FCAAE0BE2.jpeg
testing