Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Wavy/ curly hair product with no crunch

I’m looking for a light weight curly/ wavy hair product with no crunch. Something that would be good for air drying! 

Re: Wavy/ curly hair product with no crunch

@cara327 Hi! 🙂 I have curly hair and I found that I really love the Kevin Murphy brand for airdrying into my curls. I start off with wet or damp hair and work the product into my hair, do a quick brush through and let it air dry. Not only does this help de-frizz my hair (I see a difference when I don't use these products) they are also the some of the only true products that does not leave any crunching within the hair. Unfortunately, Kevin Murphy is not for sale at Sephora but is sold through their direct site, hair salons (which can be random)-however, I usually buy mine off of Amazon for convenience purposes and have had luck with doing that in the past. The two products in particular that are perfect for curls are (I've attached some photos below): 

Kevin Murphy Killer Curls 

Kevin Murphy Motion Lotion

1609945491.787008883719.jpeg1611108761.334931457588.jpeg

A product that is available at Sephora that quite good for my curls that I use to air-dry in my hair is a few drops of the Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL you wouldn't think that an oil would be the best air drying but somehow it works very nicely on my curls. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • 1609945491.787008883719.jpeg
  • 1611108761.334931457588.jpeg
testing