Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Shampoo/ conditioner recommendations?

Hey! I need recommendations for a sulfate free shampoo/ conditioner that’s good for thin type 3-b curls. I’ve tried so many kinds and I’m still looking for the best combination for my hair. Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Re: Shampoo/ conditioner recommendations?

This isn’t sold here at Sephora but I recommend buying CurlSmith it’s a completely natural hair are line with really great ingredients and products for every curls and coils type! They also have trial sizes so you can try the products before buying the bigger sizes.

Hi! I too have 3b curls. For me the best products are shea moisture. I use the shea moisture shampoo and conditioner. Then when is style it I use the Shea moisture curl cream smoothie. For best result I like to pick my hair when it’s dry. My curls have lots of volume and are nice and hydrated after using this product. Hope this helps! 

Hello,

I recommend Color WOW Color Security Shampoo and Color Security Conditioner.

Color Security Shampoo is an extremely gentle 5.5ph shampoo that is formulated to gently cleanse and that's it!

No sulfates, No silicones, No thickening agents, No conditioning agents, No paragons and No pearling agents that make your shampoo look pretty. It is a clear shampoo that will NEVER leave anything behind that can build up on your hair or scalp to impede hair growth.

Color Security Conditioner will give slight moisture and will detangle. 

I highly recommend Dream Coconut Cocktail which is a leave-in-treatment that infuses moisture, hydration and shine, a great product for curly hair.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing