Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Overnight Masks

Does anyone know of a good overnight mask to hydrate curls? I feel like I’m not doing enough to preserve them. I already use a satin pillowcase, wear a pineapple and use curl friendly products but I’m still not 100% satisfied with the state of my curls. I have 3b/3c hair if that helps.

RE: Overnight Masks

I don’t use overnight masks but for me, I find it very beneficial to use a small bit of leave in before I go to bed. Maybe mix it with a little water if I feel like it. I’m really bad at protecting my hair at night and only pineapple so I find that doing this keeps me moisturized and leaves my curls more in tact in the morning.

Re: Overnight Masks

Hi @CharleneRae,

This isn't a mask, but I love putting the OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil 3 oz/ 98.9 mL on my wavy hair at night to keep my waves hydrated and soft by the next morning!

I hope this helps.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Re: Overnight Masks

briogeo is my go to when trying to maintain my frizzy, wavy-curly hair! I have never tried overnight products but I have used their shampoo and conditioner along with blow dry cream and their leave in conditioner and they have all majorly improved the quality of my hair! the leave in conditioner is a holy grail product for me especially during the winter and when I use heat on my hair more!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing