Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Must have products?!

Hey everyone, i'm Jasmine, and I was wondering what are some of you all's must have curl products? I have high porosity, coarse 3C hair with medium density that has a little color damage and I'm always looking for new products to try to see what works best with my hair. Please list any of your faves, especially products you think will be good for dry, thick hair!!

Anonymous Insider

Curls Rock by Catwalk has been my ride or die since I was...

Curls Rock by Catwalk has been my ride or die since I was fifteen

Re: Must have products?!

Hello, 

i swear by Camille Rose Naturals. I’m not sure what type of styles you do with your curls but she has a fresh curl, twisting butter, curl maker, coconut water leave in. This line is awesome. 

DevaCurl has an amazing shampoo and conditioner! It doesn...

DevaCurl has an amazing shampoo and conditioner! It doesn't leave your hair feeling dry. It leaves it feeling Ultra moisturized.

i use this duo already! DevaCurl is amazing!!

i use this duo already! DevaCurl is amazing!!

RE: Must have products?!

So I have different hair than you (low porosity, 2b-ish, fine), but I've heard good things about Miss Jessie's being super moisturizing. Also, DevaCurl has a new "melt into moisture" product you might want to look into. My HG is innersense organic beauty. They have "hair ceremonies" (aka product lines) based on hair type.

just realized innersense is the brand 😂😂 i started to l...

just realized innersense is the brand 😂😂 i started to look up holy grail hair line

I will have to look into the My HG products!! I use the D...

I will have to look into the My HG products!! I use the DevaCurl mask (actually just multimasked with it today) and i think it works good! i'll look up Miss Jessie's too, thank you!!
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing