Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

How to grow hair

Could someone help give me tips on how to grow out my hair? I’ve had a bad haircut recently I got it cut too short and I’m looking to grow out my hair faster I have curly hair 

Re: How to grow hair

@yagirljoy Having a lot of protein and healthy fats in your diet can help promote hair growth. More importantly, you want to prevent damage as much as possible, so that you don't loose much of your new hair to split ends. Protective hair styles such as braids and buns can help, and some people swear by satin or silk pillow cases (or hair pineapples) to prevent friction during sleep. Try to avoid heat treating your hair as well, if you can.

I have to agree lots of omegas ! But be careful with keratin it can cause your hair to grow back odd and grow back straight and take away the curl in your hair. Also use a silk night cap ! It will protect against breakage well your growing your hair out. Also try Natures Bounty hair, skin, and nails biotin vitamins. They work wonders and there gummies so taste good. I get a jar of 165 for $13 on amazon. And yellow peppers are actually a hair super food. I try to eat them everyday even if it’s just throwing a 1/2 cup into my morning smoothly. 

I recently shaved my head and my hair is growing super fast using this method... keratin supplements, lots of Omegas, and make sure to protect your hair! If you are straightening or blow drying use a heat protectant. Dont dye it while trying to grow it out. (my friend dyes hers all the time and her hair basically never grows) 

I hope this helps 🙂

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing