cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Frizzy Curls control

Hi!

I have super frizzy curls/waves and alot of the frizz ease shampoos and products etc leave my hair really greasy. Can anyone advise something that wont do that?

Thanks!!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Frizzy Curls control

How about using some less frizz control products and ad some ironing? In combination, there will be a better effect cause that greasy feeling is because of protecting and fixating ingredients, and a hot iron will consolidate the effect and all will come to balance. Any straightener from this pick gonna be a good choice -- https://mystraightener.com/best-flat-iron-for-black-hair-a-comprehensive-review-for-the-mainstream-u...  I have Remington and it's my friend since 2017 -- with argan-oil-based products works perfectly.

Hi @hannahredford,

For frizzy, curly hair, I recommend the Kérastase Discipline Sulfate-Free Smoothing Shampoo for Frizzy Hair 8.5 oz/ 250 mLand the Kérastase Discipline Smoothing Conditioner for Frizzy Hair 6.8 oz/ 200 mL

I also recommend adding a hair oil to your hair care routine. I have curly hair and apply the OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil 3 oz/ 98.9 mL to my damp hair. This hair oil is great for taming my curls and making them look smooth.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Thanks for tagged the products! very helpfull!

going to try a few!

thanks so much!

You're welcome! <333

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing