Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Days after wash waves

Hello!

First time poster here.

I've been on my wavy hair journey for the past 6 months and I'm still trying to figure all the products out. I have really thick, below shoulder blades, type 2c/3a (dependent on what part of my head you look at). 

My wash day, when my hair dries, it looks great, but I'm struggling with the days after. I have a satin pillowcase and put my hair in a "pineapple" style to try to keep it nice, but the next morning is always a frizzy, tangled mess. I've tried curl refreshers, but I just don't really know what I'm doing. 

Any suggestions? 

Re: Days after wash waves

I also would like to suggest that you check out the ride the wave with me thread @Caitlinmmk . We discuss various methods and products that we have tried to pamper our waves. Also take advantage of the warmer weather to air dry your hair. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. 

That group doesn't show for me 😞

I just bumped the thread for you @Caitlinmmk.

Hi @Caitlinmmk you have similar hair to mine. I have noticed a huge difference in my hair when I use a Grace Eleyae slap at night. I also pineapple my hair before bed and wear the cap overnight. This cap really extends my curls/waves. It looks like a dunce cap but it is truly a life saver. Above all try to not touch your hair or brush it between washing. I am able to get anywhere between 4 to 6 days out of my wash day.

Thank you so much @Loretta55, I'll definitely add that to my routine!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing