cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Curls

Hey dolls! 

I just decided to go natural after 15 years of always just kind allowing the curls to be out maybe once a month? Other than that? Allllways straightened it! I wish I would have gone natural sooner but I’m here because I definitely would like to know if there is any advice anyone has? 💕

I’m excited for my journey and cannot wait to see how my curls flourish in the new few months and even year and so on. 

any advice or if anyone needs guidance as well? Just let me know xo @vxjk

Re: Curls

First, congratulations and enjoy the journey! I've been happy with Amika, Verb and Curlsmith. Amika's website has a blog on folks hair journeys and I've picked up some good tips there. Without knowing more about your  hair type and what look you're going for it's hard to say more specifically what products might work. Good luck and have fun with it!

I recommend watching manes by mell. When applying product scrunch your hair. Also make sure your hair is wet. Not damp but not dripping. Just wet. Some brands I get products from are curl smith, pattern beauty, and Shea moisture. There’s plenty of other good brands those are just the ones I happen to use. Good luck on your journey and have fun!

Aw! Thank you so much love. Didn’t think I’d ever get a response lmao! That was so kind of you. I’ve gone out and completely revamped all hair products which by revamp I mean …I tossed the flat iron lol! I’ve gotten a few things from curlsmith and AG hair care. Super excited. Thanks again lovey! ❤️ @kristenelenam 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing