Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Beachy waves

Hello! I want to be able to let my hair air dry with slight curls/wave to it. If I put curl product in it it becomes curly curly, but I want the slightly wavy look I get right out of the shower and just let it dry. Any suggestions of products that I can use?

Re: Beachy waves

@tdj57 Have you tried the OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL?  It also comes in a mini size if you want to test out a smaller version without committing to a full size immediately.

That product did not provide me with beachy waves @CookieGirl1 . It reminded me of DEVACURL - MIST-ER RIGHT® Dream Curl Refresher. That product definitely does not give beachy waves.

I was looking into that ans their air dry foam I think it...

I was looking into that ans their air dry foam I think it's called. have you tried that?

When I use Bumble and bumble Surf Styling Leave In 5 oz/ 150 mL my hair takes on a beachy wave look.

Unfortunately that product made my hair crunchy. It did look very beachy though but to touch it yuck!

@Loretta55 

You can soften a too firm hold (and keep the definition) by taking a half pump of serum and warming it up in your hands and scrunching it into your hair. 

Thank you for the tip @GG84 . I have not purchased that product in about 7 years but I do have a small sample of it.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing