Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

daily moisturizer!!

What is a gr888!!!! daily moisturizer you ladies with dry skin use? What do you use to wash off your makeup???

Re: daily moisturizer!!

Hello! I am Rachael! I am here to answer your question. Just to give you some inside into my skin condition, I have combination skin. I am dry and sensitive everywhere, but only oily on my nose. I also have eczema. So, I have to choose my daily moisturizer carefully. Here are some of my recommendations.

My current moisturizer  I am using is the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration

Another one I have tried and loved was the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

My last recommendation is more expensive but its the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

The makeup remover I use is drugstore. I use the Neutrogena Classic Makeup Wipes. 🙂

That is it! I hope you find this helpful! Just keep in mind this is what works for me! Everyone's skin in different. Use what is made for your skin type!

Chow,

Rachael

I looove First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream! It can not only be used on your face but on your body as well. 

daily moisturizer!!

I really like The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid. It is cheap and works. My skin gets oily in summer, but in winter flakes. This prodect healed and moisturized the flakes, and got rid of the summer grease buildup.

Hi @jayderade,

When my skin feels dry, I like a more heavy moisturizer that will deeply hydrate my skin. I'm big on texture and really enjoy the soft, whipped feel of the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

It also has great anti aging ingredients in it, too!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

daily moisturizer!!

Tatcha and Biossance make excellent moisturizer for dry skin. As for cleanser I love the sephora brand supreme cleansing oil followed by the fresh soy cleanser!

@jayderade 

I have combo skin that’s mostly dry. Most of the year, my daily moisturizer is Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... . I use it day and night. In frigid winter weather, I switch to Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL during the day, and use the YTTP cream at night. I can’t use Lala the rest of the year because it’s too rich for my oily zone, but it may work year round for someone whose entire face is very dry. 

At home I use micellar water to remove makeup, then follow with a cleanser. I’ve been using TARTE - Micellar Magic Makeup Remover & Cleanser for a while now instead of my usual LANCôME - Bi-Facil Face Bi-Phased Micellar Water Face Makeup Remover & Cleanser , and my usual cleanser is Paula’s Choice Hydralight Cleanser. Sometimes I use PC Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser instead. Oh, and I remove eye makeup with Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover 4.2 oz/ 125 mL

For travel, I usually pack a travel size sample of the Lancôme eye makeup remover, plus SEPHORA COLLECTION - Cleansing Wipes - Coconut Water to remove any other makeup. I still follow up with one of my PC cleansers. 

@jayderade hands down favorite for dry skin is FRESH - Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizer

i use Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser 5.1 oz/ 150 mLDrunk Elephant Slaai™ Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser

followed by Bioderma Sensibio and MAC Makeup wipes. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing