Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

color match help

HELP! My color IQ is #1Y03 (FROM WHAT I KNOW LOL) I wear ivory in the Tarte amazonian clay foundation and I was wondering what shade of tarte shape tape i should go for? I wanna use it to help highlight my eyes, but also to hide imperfections. any suggestions? Also what color do you think i'd be in the make up forever HD stick foundation? My color IQ doesn't have a shade match 😞 and i really want to try it

RE: color match help

When you say from what you know.. Did you do there actual IQ scan

Re: RE: color match help

no one is ever available to do it when i'm in store so no 😞 We only have a sephora inside a JCP where i live and there's rarely more than 2 employees on the floor 😕 that color IQ is just sort of a guess because it's the color that matches tarte's amazonian clay foundation in ivory, the color i wear. it matches my skin perfectly, i dont even have to blend it down my neck. 

Re: RE: color match help

Really??? Wow that's like impossible for me!! I tan so my color changes lol

kaelaaamorgaan wrote:

no one is ever available to do it when i'm in store so no 😞 We only have a sephora inside a JCP where i live and there's rarely more than 2 employees on the floor 😕 that color IQ is just sort of a guess because it's the color that matches tarte's amazonian clay foundation in ivory, the color i wear. it matches my skin perfectly, i dont even have to blend it down my neck. 

Re: color match help

If you have more of a yellow undertone, I would go with Fair Neutral in the shape tape (it's actually got more of a yellow undertone than neutral).  The Fair has a more pink undertone.

Re: color match help

Thank you for your help(:

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing