Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Which of these 2 foundations should I get?

Hello, I’ve been reading quite a few reviews among the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless foundation, and the Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful look. Both have medium coverage, yet I don’t know which may give me a dewy glowy and natural look.

Thanks!  

Re: Which of these 2 foundations should I get?

@Antito95 I would not say that the CT has medium coverage, it’s closer to full IMO. I wasn’t particularly fond of it or of the Marc Jacobs Shameless either. Neither of them are dewy either. I know the NATASHA DENONA - Face Glow Foundation is very dewy and medium coverage I think but I haven’t tried it. The DIOR - BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation is a nice medium with a satin finish (not too dewy but not too matte). If you’re interested in a dewy product, using the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 4 - Medium under almost any foundation makes it glowy-er without changing the properties of the foundation.

Re: Which of these 2 foundations should I get?

Hi @Antito95  - Between those two you mentioned, definitely the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless foundation. However have you checked out the DIOR - Dior Airflash Spray Foundation? If not, I highly recommend you do. That is by far my all time favorite foundation. And while it says it's a full coverage foundation, it really depends on how much you apply. It's super lightweight in terms of feel so you can build the coverage to your liking.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing