cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

What’s New Friday: Moonstone Drops

08.02_WNW.jpg

Josie Maran’s multitasking Argan Moonstone Drops feature priming, highlighting, and smoothing benefits–all in one product. Comprised of Argan-powered essential nutrients and soft-focus radiance pearls, these illuminating drops can be mixed with your foundation or lotion for a dewy look, applied to lips for a luminous pout, or patted on cheekbones for a stunning moonlit glow. The formula combines nourishing and hydrating 100% Pure Argan Oil Light with PhytoVie Defense to fight against free radical damage and extend the wear of your makeup. –Tracy J.

What’s your favorite makeup item with skincare benefits? Show & tell!

Re: What’s New Friday: Moonstone Drops

Oh wow! I'm definitely interested ! Would you recommend this oil for oily, greasy skin ? i use Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation. Do you think it would be a good mix ? 

This sounds incredible! As a busy working mom multi-tasking products like these are a must!

Diorskin Nude BB Cream is the product I would describe as the one not bothering my skin when it feels tired. It is lightweight, fresh and moisturizing I could not stand any other BB cream or foundation in this case.

The only liquid luminizer I tried so far is the Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base. I mix it with my foundation and seems to work well, but not sure it has any skincare properties. I would like to try the Moonstone Drops but maybe combined with either JM foundation or 100% Pure Argan Oil. I trust this brand.

@RachelBT

I am a big fan of natural oils growing up in India and using them naturally in every day routine. I have been to Morocco and understand the use of Argan oil there and the benefits but strangely I haven't seen the Argan oil effects on me. I have used it on my hair, body and face in many different forms. I have Farsali's Rose Gold Elixir that has similar all in one benefits and use that.

I admire how the use of oil is part of the culture in India.. I've recently discovered Amla and my scalp seems to love it..@veens

I hope the finish to this product is similar to her Surreal Finishing Balm.  I love it, but a liquid be even easier to apply.

I would say that Clarins' Lip Perfector (the one that comes in a squeezable tube,) would be my favorite skincare with benefits product because it definitely hydrates my lips while making them look pretty.

And, the Omorovicza Rose Lifting Serum adds a pretty little, very subtle, glow and smoothes my skin.  I'm not saying I agree with the company's description that one of its ingredients is a natural alternative to Botox, but it's pretty.

Argan oil is my main moisturizer!  I hadn't heard about this yet and would love to try it!

I love Josie Maran and her products! Is this similar to the Farsali Unicorn Essence? I think I'll be getting this. 😄

These look interesting... I've been getting interested in products I can mix with my primer for added radiance!

I use:

- Hourglass Veil Mineral primer - primer and SPF in one (albeit fairly low, but better than nothing!)

- Smashbox hydrating under eye primer - eye primer and eye cream in one

- Maybelline Better Skin Powder - not sure how effective it is, but has 1.5% (I believe) salicylic acid - I already use a 2% salicylic acid underneath so probably makes zero difference

Intriguing! Can't wait to try this one!

@RachelBT,

I'm with everyone who would LOVE to try a deluxe sample size of this!

I also hope that Josie would make a version in the Light Argan Oil, if that's possible, for those with oily skin.   🙂

@tsavorite  I think the description states it's the Light formula- yay!

@tsavorite  Your wallet was hiding that fact from you. 🙂

@Ispend2much6,

You're right!  I don't know how I missed that!  🙂

Every time Josie gives us something new I want it. Can't wait to see what else she's got coming up eeeeeeeeee! 

Hi @RachelBT!! The name is intriguing enough to try..I may get a sample and see how it works for my sensitive dry skin! 

Been hearing a lot about sealing your moisturizer in with...

Been hearing a lot about sealing your moisturizer in with a light skin oil application for a protective layer while your moisturize absorbs(shout out to Sephora Pros!) This would be a nice AM option...

It sounds like an interesting product but not sure how it will work on my oily skin. Thanks for sharing @RachelBT

Cant wait to get my hands on it lol!  Really hoping that Sephora releases a deluxe sample.......please Sephora????

This seems interesting. I have pretty dry skin and like oils a lot!! I even use a couple drops sometimes to help blend out product and haven't broken out so this sounds promising!

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 08.02_WNW.jpg
testing