From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

What is a good Light Foundation/CC Cream to just Dab on w/o Full Coverage?

Hi! 🙂  

I am looking for a GOOD, Light, Foundation/CC Cream that I can just apply to SOME areas of my face so that I have even skin but without full-coverage or heaviness.  I would like to just applicate and Go! as part of my quick routine start of the day.  It can be either liquid form or in a compact?  I've heard of 'It Cosmetics' CC Cream but I'm not so sure about it after reading the reviews.  I really just want to avoid having to apply a full session each morning when I get ready of applying foundation over my entire face, but I would like to make sure I look even and flawless.  Any ideas?  THANK YOU!!  🙂

Re: What is a good Light Foundation/CC Cream to just Dab on w/o Full Coverage?

I'm a big fan of Smashbox and Bobbi Brown BB/CC creams. Both buildable if you need it, but great sheerness, easy to use. The Bobbi Brown one has more skin care ingredients, if you are into that. 

Re: What is a good Light Foundation/CC Cream to just Dab on w/o Full Coverage?

Smashbox BB cream is great. It has a lovely formula, no strong scent and has sunscreen added. The Sephora Brand also has some cheaper CC and BB creams, better than drugstores but not as good as the 35$ BB and CC creams (though great for their price). Nars is expensive but it works very well; a little goes a long ways. If you are looking for something to apply to singular places of your face, I suggest a skin tone matched concealer. This would allow majority of your skin to breathe (prevent breakouts and blemishes). Kat Von D, Tarte, Nars, Urban Decay, Too Faced, and Anastasia Beverly Hills have great concealers.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing