Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Warm peachy undertones for foundation?

Hi, I recently discovered my skin is fair-light with warm peachy undertones, which seems a bit rare in terms of product selection and was a bit confusing at first (because there is cool peach, neutral peach, etc. but I'm definitely warm peach). Normally just "warm" undertone foundations (especially if listed as yellow or golden tone) are often a bit too yellow for me, but neutral, cool, or olive tones definitely just don't match (they all look dull/ghostly on me). Would any of my fellow warm-peach skintone foundation users be able to suggest a few foundations that you've found to be good color matches? So far the Beautyblender Liquid Whip 1.60 is nearly an exact match for me, but it's a bit too matte/thick (I prefer a more dewy/natural finish and more hydrating/liquid-y formulation with not too heavy coverage). Smashbox Studio Skin 1.15 looks promising but I haven't tried it yet. The Make Up For Ever Waterblend Foundation was amazing (I loved the finish) but is now discontinued I believe, and I can't seem to figure out a good color match with their current existing foundations.

Re: Warm peachy undertones for foundation?

Hi Chlobalt,

Have you tried Haus Labs 100 Light Neutral with peach undertone yet? (It is a perfect match for me, with my light neutral peach skin. I ignored the reviews on YT and based my purchase on the shade name & description of the color. It was a win.)

The concealer in 11 Light Neutral is its companion. I adore it. It seems thick at first, but the coverage is beautiful, never creases or shows texture, and feels quite light on the skin. It doesn’t feel makeup-y at all for something with great coverage!

Good luck!

@Chlobalt I have a light-medium warm peach undertone. Some foundation lines with peach undertones are: Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation , Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation , Dior Dior Forever Matte Foundation SPF 35 2 Warm Peach , andKVD Beauty Good Apple Lightweight Full-Coverage Cream Foundation Balm 

I still recommend getting matched in store. It can be pretty tricky.

Thanks so much for the suggestions! Of course I'd love to be matched in store once the pandemic is over; but I hear right now they can only do a hand swatch and hold it up to match vs a face swatch

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing